Situated midway up the western edge of the Lake Tekapo shoreline, this premium house offers arguably the best view in New Zealand. Not only that, it also boasts its own private beach access with no neighbours in site.
The house is made up of very large living areas with a high ceiling and large windows to make the most of the stunning views. There are multiple outdoor living spaces to capture the sun and shelter, the big sliders allow maximum use of these spaces. The large kitchen looks straight out to the beach over the huge swamp Kari bench top.
14km from Lake Tekapo Township. Location details will be supplied upon request.
- 5 large bedrooms (2 king rooms with ensuites, 1 queen room, 2 bunk rooms with 4 bunk beds in each)
- Large kitchen, great for catering with large preparation area and chest freezer
- Shared bathroom has shower and bath as well as a double sink vanity
- Large open fire surrounding with river boulder stone work
- Double garage with automatic doors
- Diesel run underfloor heating throughout the house
Price: Please enquire
All prices shown are for accommodation only. All Weddings and Functions will incur additional hire fees. Please enquire